Thursday, July 21, 2005

Wedding Gown Shopping

I went shopping with my newly engaged sister (Whitney), my other sister the maid of honor (Tina) and my mother.  It was quite the experience let me tell you.  We had a great time!  Now in order to try on wedding dresses you need to have an appointment.  Ours was made for 7pm.  We arrived at the store about 40 min early so that we chould choose the dresses before so that she would have plenty of time to try on as many as she wanted.  For those of you who may not know these dresses are big and heavy and they take several minutes to get in and out of even with the professional assistants.  We were there until 9:30 the store closed at 9.  oops. 


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We all really liked this one on her.  I think that it was everyone's favorite.  And true to the rule it was the second one that she tried on that night.  She looked beautiful in it and we told her so...everyone told her so.  She was glowing as all brides-to-be should.  We were off to a great start.