Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Phones. I hate 'em. I love the people that call me but why do we have to live all over the far flung countryside? For crying in the mud.

People excuse phones because they allegedly improve communication. Balderdash! Phones cause far more problems than they help to solve. And if phones did not make communications so cheap, easy, and accessible to nearly every human being on the face of the planet than maybe people would start thinking before they up and decide to move to the edge of the globe. *sigh* crazy people.

I much prefer face to face communication. So that I can hear the intonations of your voice instead of the static. And I want to see the gestures that accompany the story. And I want to see the sarcasm. The jokes. The way you laugh.

I miss you and this stupid phone is not helping a darn thing.