Monday, August 01, 2005

Live Long and Prosper

Dan got a new motercycle this weekend and it is quite impressive.  I was a little nervous but forgetting my past motorcycle "experiences" I jumped on the back and it was so much fun.  And I, Miss Mock-Everyone-You-See-On-Anything-Bigger-Than-A-Tricycle-Who-Doesn't-Wear-Helmets-And-Full-Leather-Protective-Clothing, without any consideration went zooming down the highway with no protective headgear dressed in a whispy shorts and a tank top...so much for my high standards. ;) I think that everyone should get their own motorcycle.  I know that I want one now.   Thanks, Dan! 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Maybe it can be a new tradition that we go out on the bike on Mondays...I would happily clear my schedule ;)  If you haven't been out on a bike this summer do it! You won't regret it.  And if you are one of those people fortunate enough to own a motorcycle I hope that you ride it at every available opportunity.  May you all live long and prosper.