Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Going to Say

I was going to say that the giant cherry Pepsi that I gulped down at 6pm had absolutely no effect on me. Then I realized that it is past eleven: I still have two loads of laundry to finish up, about 1/2 a row of knitting left, I need to read a couple of chapters in my study book, and I have not yet even started my ready-for-bed routine. This could be a problem. The good news is that I am still wide awake to finish each of these tasks. The bad news is that my bed time is supposed to be 9pm. Oops. Other good news is that tomorrow is Thursday. I don't really have to work in the traditional sense on Thursdays, so that is a blessing. The bad news is that I may not sleep between now and then. Ha ha ha ha ha .... suddenly that seems really funny. I am rather slap happy, another sure sign of a caffeine crash quickly looming before me. I better sign off now before the rough landing...ttfn!