Monday, August 02, 2004

Love actually

I just watched the movie Love Actually with my great former roomate and her husband. They just moved back to the area and I love them for it. Hopefully we will be seeing a lot of each other in the upcomming weeks and months. Anyhow, I cried. Surprise, surprise.

So many people told me that I should watch it. And wait till you see this part or that part they'd say. But I got so wrapped up in the storries that I entirely forgot. And now after just having watched it I cannot even begin to recall what each of them wanted me to get from that movie. I mean I liked it but I really cannot see why so many people thought that I in particular would gain something from watching it...I didn't see whatever it was. I don't see as how it is in any way applicable to me. Anybody want to comment on that one?