Thursday, October 07, 2004

A Week of Fridays

This week has been a week of Friday's. And if you understand how very deeply I love and enjoy my Friday's than you would understand the absolute joy of that statement. I had two actual days of school this week...so in essence Tuesday was actually the equivalent of a Friday, then comes Wednesday which was a field trip (a very easy and non-stressful field trip) so that was basically a vacation which equates Wednesday to a Friday. Then for Thursday: teacher's institute. It was bliss. We came late, they bought us real coffee, and most importantly we spent six hours pouring over the gospel of Matthew. It was a perfect day, in other words, a Friday. Now tomorrow it is actually going to be Friday and I have very few responsibilities and no school, I anticipate great things happening. Saturday I am to visit my family which is enough happiness to qualify it for Friday status. Sundays are always wonderful and this one is untainted with the worry of a work week beginning the next day so it has earned its Friday label. And Monday is Columbus Day (of the observance thereof) and we don't have school, meaning that I am going to rejoice like it is Friday all day long! So there you have it...a week of Fridays...Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. What a deal!