Thursday, March 24, 2005

Making a Good Impression

So for the past several days I have been in "phase 2" of the job search which involves me visiting principals to hand off my resume and chatting about how much I want to work for them. I went and talked with the DeKalb principal yesterday. I really want to work there. But they have no idea what they will be hiring for due to budget blah blah blah....she will let me know by the end of April. But she seemed very impressed by my being there and then as I walked out of the office I received a great many hugs and "catching-up-chit-chat" because I have not seen my friends there in quite some time, this too impressed her. Everyone there had something good to say about me. What more could I have asked for? Perhaps the patience to wait until April for a decision?