Tuesday, April 05, 2005

New Home Owner

Today I met a house that is perfect for camping out in. My friend is now officially a new-home-owner. Congratulations! Actually the home is not new, it was built cerca 1929 (allegedly). And he, is not new either, he is getting kinda old :P but the title of "owner" is the new part.

If you go there be sure to check out his blue pencil sharpener, then ask him about the timer in the basement, and be sure to tell him that he needs to get rid of that chimney asap before he thinks that he should put it to "good" use.

While you are bugging him you might want to remind him that he has a blog that he neglects. I sure hope that his thoughtless disregard of his blog doesn't carry over into his ability to care for his "new" house, otherwise the neighborhood is about to depreciate greatly. Warn the mayor.

Honestly, it's a great house. I hope that he took Mike's advice and moved his mattress over there. Tonight is the perfect night to "camp out" in a house that you just purchased this afternoon. I know these things. The first time that I bought property I "camped out" all summer. Plus it's kind of interesting living in an empty house. Try it sometime. Try it this week. I have a friend who has a big empty house, that is perfect for camping out in.