Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Slow in posting

While visiting with a dear friend today, she asked me what the problem was with my blog...I was confused, she then said that she just assumed that something was the matter with either the blog or her ability to read the blog since there had been no new postings in the past several days. There is no problem, except for the faults that can be found with the one who posts(me).

Many things in life are worth bloggging about. However, sometimes I become increasingly aware that I have an audience here (small though it may be) and that I cannot simply type every fleeting heartbeat without a consequence to pay. With this in mind, I have held my tongue in order to keep better guard over my heart. All is personal. Besides I have been treasuring my secrets. Savoring them like a forbidden sweet. Best friends are for confiding in. Blogs are for telling the world. As of late, I have lived, I have confided, I have protected, I have cherished the moments.