Thursday, September 15, 2005

Grandparents Day

Tomorrow is Grandparents Day at school. Whew! Those are a little crazy let me tell you. Just imagine adding several extra people to the daily routine; people that you don't have room for, people that can't stand for extended periods of time, people that you don't have enough seats for, people that want to cuddle and hug their grandchildren. Then imagine that it is the expectation of the school that we complete ALL classes as usual, plus we need to entertain the guests, provide them with a "snack" (which means gourmet brunch at CCA), allow time to "conference" with each visitor, while photodocumenting the event and creating lifelong memories. No big deal.

I am going to be very ready for the weekend when tomorrow is over. I spent several extra hours at school today and I am planning on getting there before dawn tomorrow.

But let me tell you...Life is going to be bliss this weekend.
"Why?" you ask.
I reply, "I have no idea but I can feel it coming and I love it already!"