Saturday, September 10, 2005

make no sudden moves

i am trying to breathe in calmly, make no sudden movements, ignore my peripheral vision, avoid darkness and maintain some level of peace so that i can fall back into a restful sleep.

i watched the sixth sense for the first time tonight

i cried, i screamed, i covered my ears, i hid my eyes, i buried myself under my pillows, i changed into my comfiest of all comfy jammies (because nothing can hurt me in my jammies), and i begged for it to be turned off several times...and each time i was reminded that i was the one that wanted to watch it in the first place...

oh yeah.

it is a good thing that my bedroom is in the warm upstairs because right now if i felt in the least bit cold i would be freaking out

we watched the sound of music to try to clear our heads a bit...i thought it had worked 'cause i was falling asleep while singing along but now without the singing i just get scared any time my eyes start to drift shut.

the dreams were bad enough before adding this...how can anyone expect me to be alone after this? i am currently contemplating sleeping in the living room...not too sure that would help since that is where i viewed the movie...maybe i just need to find a night light, i could steal the one from the downstairs bathroom, that would involve dark hallways and...well maybe that would just create weird shadows...don't need any of that...maybe i can just leave my lights on...or just keep typing...or something....