Friday, November 04, 2005

Michigan

Michigan was wonderful and well worth the trip. At least for the parts that I was awake for. I really started my flu season there so I slept for five hours on the drive up...then attended a meeting and went to bed late. I woke up early to attend some very great discussion groups till lunch time and then I slept from noon to six or six thirty. I attended another meeting...sang at kareokee...and then went back to sleep. The next day we drove home...and, you guessed it...I SLEPT!

Honestly, I think that I learned a lot about being honest and about communication. Basically, I learned that I do a lot of stuff wrong and it is no wonder that I can end a relationship that seems to be going so well so quickly. Oopps! Maybe I will do better next time.

We shall see.