Thursday, November 17, 2005

More on the Married Roommates

Lauren says it is "Pick on Married People Day" I think that she is right.

Just moments ago there was a rather confused discussion about the upcoming release of the new Harry Potter movie. Tom thought that it opened on some other November 18th and so he said they couldn't go. Lauren wasn't too upset but I think that she might have been plotting a secret viewing without her husband. He heard whispers of that plan and put the kabosh on it right away. Now they are both headed out the door to a movie that starts in two hours. They are going to "hang out" at the theater for a while. But don't worry, they are quite experienced at this sort of thing. They are equipped with books, puzzles, and Lauren's endless trivia knowledge. This midnight viewing is quite impromptu however it is just exactly like them, not unusual in the least.

I make fun of them because I laugh at how quickly they can go from having no plans to running out the door. Any excuse to get away from me! Ha ha! I get the house: I WIN! *giggling* Too much fun. Too much fun.