Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Home Sweet Home

I don't remember the last time that I have so longed to come home. Being without any mode of transportation is rather hard for me. I didn't like it one little bit. But now I have my Bronco back. And I am learning all over again just how much I loved my Explorer. My mechanic hasn't had time to look at my vehicle yet. He will get to it when he has time. Until then I need to be saving up money so that I can actually pay for the repairs. ;)

I love my family but they can be so much louder than I ever remember them being. I am glad that my family has such a sense of "familiarity" but I am so glad to have a bathroom all to myself again. I think that I have turned into a rather selfish person. Or maybe there is nothing so new about the way that I am feeling. I have just forgotten that I felt this way before.

Christmas was beautiful and wonderful. I enjoyed it wholeheartedly.

I am HOME again. And it feels so good. I have missed it.