Friday, December 09, 2005

Snow Day

Last night, I was kinda hoping that there would be a "snow day" today and I wouldn't have to go in to school. But this morning it was so beautiful! I just had a positively wonderful day! I for one don't mind driving in the snow. I don't have any place to be so urgently that I need to rush about. I just take my time and all goes well. And while I normally dread shoveling there is much to be said about the joys of living with a married couple, I don't have to shovel...or take the trash out for that matter. Snow is so enjoyable if you have the time to do so. I bundled up and went for a "walk" last night that involved making snow angels and attempting to travel in straight paths. And it is never so cold right after a snow. At least not like the crazy temperatures of earlier this week. Anyway today was lovely to me. What a beautiful snow day. And we don't even have to make it up in June. ;)