Sunday, February 26, 2006

Tag Along

I rode with Tom and Lauren to church today. I was in a very pleasant and agreeable mood. Having established that fact they asked if I would like to join them after church in running a couple of errands. So after church we had lunch, stopped at Best Buy and Farm and Fleet. Somehow I managed to spend nearly $100...they spent $1.11...I really shouldn't tag along.


But I did need a functional mouse (of the computer variety) as mine has entirely spazed out beyond my control.

I also managed to buy the best boots ever! I put them on as soon as we got into the car. Tom scoffed at my excitement over them...but I assured him that he should get used to such childishness. These great boots remind me of my childhood fetish with all things western. For the most part I was a girly-girl but I had a weakness for anything that I deemed "cowgirl-ish." Good times.

We also went to an open house. Houses in these here parts are far too pricey. You could buy the same house in Dixon and save yourself $100,000. But then you would live in Dixon and not here...obviously.