Wednesday, March 15, 2006

All the Wrong Places


Ok...I have a problem...I am totally in love with coffee. I can go for days or weeks without it...but then I help myself to one dose of the stuff and I am a complete junkie. I am totally out of my mind crazy on this stuff. A couple of shots of espresso and I am incapable of making rational decisions. The edges of my perception blur and I find myself blissfully content and happy under any circumstances. If I were a super hero...coffee would be my weakness...my Achilles’ tendon...my undoing...my nemesis....But its not like it pains me. Rather, I cannot get enough of the stuff! It is like sleeping with the enemy. It kind of reminds me of Mr. and Mrs. Smith...I digress.



We all do stupid things. And I have wanted a tattoo for ages. But seriously, tattoo parlors should require a "cool down" period or something to keep those like me from being stupid. My only hesitation in getting a tattoo was that I wasn't sure what I wanted permanently imprinted on my body. Looks like the coffee really got to me. And you thought that I was joking when I said that this stuff is like completely intoxicating to me. I can't believe they serve this to people trying to sober them up!



The plus side is that I wasn't driving.