Thursday, June 08, 2006

Missing School

This is my beautiful class whom I love and miss since we have all scattered to the winds of summer.
Don't get me wrong I am loving this summer break. And I am thankful each and every morning that I have missed the sunrise. But I bet that if you were the one that got to do my job...
If you were the one that played with these kids...
If you were the one that watched them grow...
If you were the one that laughed with them till your stomach hurt...
If you were the one that poured your heart and soul into them...
If you were the one to plan for them...
Teach for them...

Clean for them...
Pray for them...
Read for them...
Save for them...
Loose sleep for them...

If you learned to love them the way that I did you would be missing school, thirteen days into summer vacation, too!