Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Something Blue


I enjoyed the first book so much that I decided to read the sequel. I enjoyed this book just as much, if not more, than the first.
This second book is told from the perspective of the best friend from book number one. There is a couple of overlapping chapters giving her take on some crucial scenes that were played out in the first plot line and then the story moved to another continent (literally) and branched out from the previous book's conclusion.
I think that it takes a lot of talent to take the antagonist and make her the protagonist (especially with this character set) however, this was done quite convincingly. Plus, I really enjoyed the multiple points of view on shared scenes.
I think that I liked this one enough to go off and find the third book. :)