Thursday, September 15, 2005

Amendment

I just read through that post and felt obliged to add one more thought.

While I am exhausted from work today, and while I know that tomorrow it going to be hectic, it would be wrong of me to allow you to assume that I in any way had a bad day today.

I had a great day. I was busy with preparation but it was a great day. I know that the students (and Grandparents too) are looking forward to tomorrow and I would be remiss if I didn't tell you that I greatly enjoyed getting this ready for them. There is no greater class in the world than the class that I currently teach. It makes me want to give them the very best...or at the very least, my very best. So, yes, I put in longer hours, but I am doing it happily. Yes, I loose sleep, but I do it willingly to watch them smile. I am daily reminded of why I love my job.