Friday, March 24, 2006

Fast Forward Schedule

I have discovered a fascinating new diet that is working incredibly right now. It is called Sleeping-Through-Or-Simply-Skipping-Every-Meal-That-You-Possibly-Can. I have stumbled on this diet entirely by accident. I have had a very busy week...which has led to me missing most of my lunches and dinners. And because I have been staying up late to finish all of my work I have been sleeping in to the last possible moment (which happens to be 7:14am..please note that this is Trisha-alarm-clock-time which everyone knows is actually more like 6:44am in the real world)and thus skipping breakfast. Because of this fast forward schedule I have been exhausted! Today, I decided to take a nap after school. I climbed in bed at 6:00pm (again in Trisha-alarm-clock-time) and I just got up moments ago. I vaguely remember the alarm that I set going off around 7:00pm but I just hit a couple of buttons on the alarm (which I thought, in my sleepiness, was resetting it for 8:00...but it looks like I reset the time and not the alarm) and silenced the thing. I have missed another meal and now I am surprisingly "awake." Don't worry though, I am sure that I will get sleepy again soon. I could sleep forever when I am in this hectic-schedule/missing-meals/quite-possibly-coming-down-with-strep-throat-time-of-life. The really great news is that now I will be able to get up really early tomorrow so that I can get right to work...I have so much that I want to get done this weekend....