Friday, June 09, 2006

Just the highlights!



This is what I happily spent my weekend doing! Congratulations to my brother, the graduate! At church this weekend all of the graduates were recognized. It seems that my family had a corner on the market for graduations this year! ;) Spencer graduated from 8th grade, Skyler graduated from high school. Whitney graduated from ISU. Tina graduated from NIU. So, of the eight graduates that attend our church, half of them are in my family. I am so proud of them all!

In all honesty I have attended many graduations this year and this one was, I think the nicest. It wasn't too long. We got to sit outside and work on our tans. It was a beautiful day. And of course this was the only one that I brought my new camera to (Sorry, girls, I didn't but the camera until after your graduations!).