Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Back to School


Well...This is officially the second week of school and we are gearing up for the long Labor Day weekend, lovely. My students are amazing. I am already crazy about this group...They are wonderful. Every time that I get to learn more about them I am pleasantly surprised at what great people they are.

My new apartment is really great. I signed a lease for a one bedroom but for some mysteriously wonderful reason I was given a two-bedroom for the one-bedroom price. It turns out to be quite perfect since I have so much junk. I am not sure that I could have fit it all into a smaller apartment.

I am a user...A cell phone user. I always tried to play it off like I was opposed to cell phones but I think that now the truth is obvious as I have so quickly become a cell phone addict. I was merely postponing the inevitable.

I can afford my life right now, always a good thing. Life is good.