Saturday, December 02, 2006

If I Believe

I have decided that IF I believed in reincarnation I would like to come back as a house cat. As an experiment of sorts I have spent the last week testing the waters. I have been sleeping 20 of every 24-hour-period. I have been sipping warm milk and being entirely snobish about what foods, if any, I will consume. I have called the walk from my livingroom to my kitchen "my daily exercise." I have snoozed in the sun to get that warm and fuzzy feeling. I am more active at night. And I am definately not a social being.

I have tonsilitus. The doctor said that I could go back to work on Friday, but we had a snow day. Being sick all week and without my car, I feel like a caged animal. Maybe being a house cat isn't all that it is cracked up to be or maybe I just need another week to get used to it.