Thursday, January 04, 2007

When it Rains

When it rains; it pours.

I have been incredibly sick for the last several weeks. It is just one thing after another. Right now I have Complicated Conjunctivitus (i.e. Pink Eye).

But what has been amazing to me throughout is the outpouring of support, help, and love that has been repeatedly demonstrated to me. My family has been awesome; driving me to the doctor appointments, picking up needed drugs, allowing me to sleep endlessly, making meals, doing laundry, and just keeping me off my feet. My friends from small group are willing to do anything that they can to help. The most surprising source of support came from my work. These people have blessed me repeatedly throughout this and have really convinced me that they care about my well being. I was shocked and overwhelmed to say the least.

I have been incredibly loved for the last several weeks. It is just one thing after another. Right now I am happy at rest.