Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tuit

I have seemingly all of the time in the world right now. I have the summer off with only the occasional work day or tutoring session and for at least these first few weeks I am not too concerned about the upcoming school year. So today I have started to compile a list of things that I would like to accomplish this summer...you know, the sorts of things that you usually put off saying that you will do it...when you get around to it...ah, Procrastination, my long time friend. :)




Which got me to thinking and reading about the History of Procrastination and the Round Tuit. Some very entertaining and interesting stuff there.

And of course there are many different kinds of Tuits out there...I had always assumed the round variety to be quite rare, however, a quick search on google garnished too many to choose from...perhaps I will pick a Round Tuit tomorrow. :)