Saturday, June 18, 2005

A Bit of Ska to Top off the Day

My roommate is desperately attempting to learn a song that she is going to play for church tomorrow with a ska twist...it's a really hard thing to pick up. But to me just picking up a guitar is a really hard thing to do so... I have every confidence that she will get it by tomorrow.

My room is still incredible crowded. But thanks to a certain Lauren-friend my old apartment is ahead of schedule for my Monday appointment to turn in my keys.

Looking for a new apartment right after moving is a hard, hard thing to do. We really like ground floor apartments...no matter how cool the view is from the third floor or how fantastic the windows are. ;) I know that it's going to come down to the hard decision of picking the most affordable housing scenario...rather than picking the one that we like the best. Money can be such a hindrance. But we can always dream, can't we?

In the mood of my ska-learning roommate ... I am off. Ska gives you too much energy to sleep.