Friday, June 10, 2005

To the multitudes of people that tried to call me at some point today and did not reach me.....

I regret to inform you that even though I am on summer vacation I cannot be at home sitting by the phone all summer.

Thank you to all of you who were simply calling to see if I wanted to hang out. I love you and your ability to be spontaneous as well as your kindness for including me. You are the easiest people in the world to be friends with.

As a further note for the curious: if you do not know of my whereabouts there is no need to assume that I 1) have been kidnapped 2) have been injured 3) have gone and eloped or 4) hate you and never want to speak to you again (although if you keep on assuming 1, 2, and/or 3 you might be forcing me to enact 4 ;) ) I am just giving ya'all a hard time...

but seriously there are days when I just need to disappear and not be reached by phone. I know that it is selfish. But trust me the important stuff will keep until tomorrow...I love ya!