Saturday, May 29, 2004

A job offer

Cornerstone has offered me the teaching position...they asked me to pray about it for a few days. I intend to complete the interview process with Sycamore Community Unit School District prior to making a decision. I think that I would be better suited for the Sycamore job. But I am not going to turn my nose up at this position, if I don't get the public school position I will take the job at Sycamore, I am sure that there is a lot for me to learn there.

I am beginning to remember or maybe learn for the first time just what it is that I want. It is all starting to come into focus. I am not entirely certain that I know how to go about getting that which I want but I am almost certain that I know what I am shooting for, which is more than I could say a few weeks ago. It is a gradual process and I am ok with that. God understands that I hate change. But I know that I need it.