Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Sunburn

So I Sunday I had the really great idea that I should do some reading outside in the beautiful sunshine....It was a great idea. So I put on my swimming suit, shorts, sunblock, sunglasses, grabbed a water bottle, a blanket and a book that I am currently reading and headed out to the pool area. It was a great time, nice warm sunshine accompanied by a beautiful breeze that kept you from getting all hot ant sticky. I was loving it. It was so comfortable that I even fell asleep. And therein lies the problem. I slept in that beautiful sunshine for about three hours and scorched my skin...Ouch. I look like a lobster back...But the sunshine was worth it. I would do it again (and I probably will).

This is the fastest blog ever as the lab attendants breath down my neck. Time to go.