Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Keep the Title

Alright, so I have momentarily given up on getting my new html to possibly even consider incorporating the title that I ever so faithfully continue to type above each and every post in hopes of someday figuring out my own stupidity and finally getting this new page to flow... *sigh* That is a long and hard to follow sentence. Please, bear with me.

Well, I am officially Alumni of Northern Illinois University! Whew. The graduation was actually more bearable than I had anticipated, but it was still kind of hectic because my family was involved...hehehehe :-D

Basically I feel very suddenly full of options...which is a good thing in my mind. I have no college debt to speak of. No reasons to stay. No reasons to go. I feel entirely free to choose pretty much anything. I like options. I just need some inspiration or something. I know that I am not going to up and do some radically new idea to me...That's just not my style. However, my head swims with dreams, random thoughts actually, that could be incorporated into the very near future and right now I am quite content to just sift through all of these options, letting them slip through my fingers like warm, white sand.
I am in no hurry.
But I am excited to start taking these next few steps.
I am ready...for today.