Sunday, May 02, 2004

Winding Down

I am taking a brief break from the reading that I am trying to get done before tomorrow's finals...that and a break from the online job search, which is just sheer craziness personified. It is good to have the semester coming to a close. I am no longer terrified of the prospect, and I mean it. Today I woke up and I believed what everyone had been telling me... it is all going to be ok. I will miss school, attending classes, studying, even this cramming before finals. Because I have been good at it. I will miss being good at something. But I will learn to be good at other things (hopefully teaching :-P ). Anyhow, as the semester, the school year, and my college education all come to a close, I am ready. I will graduate on Saturday without regrets. I will graduate on Saturday with peace.