Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Secrets I keep

I don't really like Homestar Runner anymore. I am not sure why. It is mildly humorous at times. But really it's just not my thing.

I hate the Simpsons, Saturday Night Live, country music, and pudding.

On rare occasions I crave chocolate.

I dream of moving overseas.

I am scared to death of having kids. The whole actual pregnancy is pretty freaky, but the idea that you are a parent forever makes me physically nauseous.

I hate fish. I hate they way they look, feel, taste, smell...and if they made noise I am sure that I would hate that too.

I am scared of the dark.

I hate sleeping alone.

I think that I went into the wrong profession.

Sometimes my dreams come true. Mostly when everything in them is blue.

I collect pop tabs. They are a gift.

I need alone time. I need space to breathe.

I remember vivid details of horrible things that have happened to me. But good times I remember as vague glimpses of joy.

I forget that people don't really know some of my secrets and I wonder why they push things like my not having a boyfriend.

I have been desperate enough to cut. Scared enough to do it.

I lie.

I am scared to get involved with the guy that I am interested in. But I can't stop talking to him.

I tell people online that I am happily married.

I am terrified of the thought of that much commitment.

I hate my job because I had to sign a one-year contract. Too much time. Too much responsibility. Too much tying me down.

I miss my grandpa. I remember seeing him in the hospital after he died. I can't get that close.

When I am stressed out I buy stuff. And having no money stresses me out.

sometimes I will take a shower just so that people won't notice how often I cry.

to be continued...