Wednesday, August 25, 2004

A theory

I have this theory about how girls will fall in love with a guy that loves them as long as he knows a few things about winning a girl's heart. My theory has been that pretty much no matter who the guy is if he really loves a girl, then he can win her heart. The key to this is that he must be able to communicate his love to her in a language that is real to her. If he fails in communication then the theory is impossible. However, if he could be so wise as to intrinsically know how to speak her love language or if he were fortunate enough to be schooled in the translation of his love from the language that he speaks to the one that she hears...then I believe that it would end "happily ever after" for said couple.

I have reasons to support this theory but that is not what I am interested in writing about tonight.

Tonight I want to be wrong. The problem lies in the fact that I strongly believe that this theory is accurate. I am not ready to be right.