Monday, June 14, 2004

Moving Back

I am moving back to my parents' house for a few months this summer. I am actually looking forward to spending time with my mom, I miss her a lot. But I think that I am going to be ready to move back in about 12 days...we shall see. ;)

I am leaving today, in just a few hours actually, as crazy as that is, I am still not done packing, I am having such a hard time pulling it all together. I just want to take it all with me. I am so afraid that I am going to leave something here that I am going to need. Especially something for school. I am the teacher after all I should know what I need but.... :P

I hope that Westley likes it at Mom and Dad's, my brothers really bugged him when we were there for Christmas, I am just hoping that he remains that good kitten that I have come to know and love. He really is so much better behaved now than he used to be.

I am really excited about school these days. It is all that I can think about. I have spent so much time getting this silly library ready. Countless hours sifting through books, cataloging titles, recording information, writing summaries, updating my knowledge of children's literature. Whew! It has been exhausting...but enjoyable. I really love doing this. (Let's see how long that attitude lasts!) It will get so much more complicated as the countdown to the first day of school approaches but for now...I am enjoying this. I am feeling highly organized (in the midst of moving no less!), and in control of my life. Everything is going exactly as planned. I wouldn't change a thing. I haven't been this happy in months.